In the family of the Dracaena Marginata plants, they make great home plants that can last a lifetime. Start as small indoor plant and through the years, change out the pot gradually to larger pots to have it grow in size!
*This listing is for the 6” Sun Ray plant only, the pot photographed is sold separately
Sun Ray plant
- known as dragon tree
- can grow up to 6 feet indoors and 20 feet in warm outdoor climates
- low maintenance
- easy care
- Indirect sunlight in a well-lit area. East facing window is idea.
- Water when the top 1-2 inches of soil is dry, use filtered room temperature water.
- Use well-draining soil when changing/adding soil.
- Yellow leaves indicate lack of watering.
- Brown edges around green leaves indicate over watering.
These indoor plant creations are by Emily Lubahn, a local landscape designer who restores plants through propagation. Each plant was cared and nurtured for so they can grow and bring joy to someone else’s life. Many of the pots used are recycled from her industry.
**This product is available for Curbside Pick-Up only. Will not be shipped.