Peace Lily Plant
- purifies the air
- low maintenance plant
- prevents mildew formation
- safe indoor plant
- Indirect sunlight in a well-lit area. East facing window is idea.
- Watering: Keep the soil moist, but do not overwater. Dry out soil occasionally but be careful their leaves will start to brown if neglected for too long.
- Peace lilies are sensitive to chemicals commonly found in tap water, such as fluoride, which may cause brown leaf tips. Use filtered, room-temperature water, if possible.
- Flower will sprout if it has access to light.
These indoor plant creations are by Emily Lubahn, a local landscape designer who restores plants through propagation. Each plant was cared and nurtured for so they can grow and bring joy to someone else’s life. Many of the pots used are recycled from her industry.
**This product is available for Curbside Pick-Up only. Will not be shipped.