Dracaena Marginata plant
- known as dragon tree
- can grow up to 6 feet indoors and 20 feet in warm outdoor climates
- low maintenance
- easy care
- Indirect sunlight in a well-lit area. East facing window is idea.
- Water when the top 1-2 inches of soil is dry, use filtered room temperature water.
- Water regularly while letting the soil mix dry in the surface before watering again. Wait between 5 to 7 days between watering.
- Yellow leaves indicate lack of watering.
- Brown edges around green leaves indicate over watering.
These indoor plant creations are by Emily Lubahn, a local landscape designer who restores plants through propagation. Each plant was cared and nurtured for so they can grow and bring joy to someone else’s life. Many of the pots used are recycled from her industry.
**This product is available for Curbside Pick-Up only. Will not be shipped.