Bask in the scents of warm sweetness mixed with woody and balsamic notes.Oud (Agarwood) has been used for centuries in India, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
8oz OUD Wood soy wax candle handcrafted in small batches by Artisan Collective from Alameda, Ca.
Designed to reuse the ceramic container. At the end of use, microwave the cup and wipe off excess wax and hand wash cup.
US grown organic soy wax, clean burning, 100% natural fragrance oil’s and essential oil’s. Adapting a small batch approach, pouring only 12 at a time; our candles are made with the upmost focus on intention, care and quality.
- Light for 1-2 hours for initial burn - allowing the top layer to be completely liquid, with no solid wax remaining at the edges of the jar.
- if you experience soothing: simply extinguish the flame, trim the wick & re-light.
- if the wick is off-center, blow out flame, wait for a few minutes & guide it back towards the middle of jar.
- Please not, candle jar will be extremely hot when lit so please handle with care and keep away from your adorable children and pets.
- for best burn, wait 5 hours between burns to allow wax to properly cool.
- discontinue use when 1/4” of wax remains in the jar.