Paint Kit Tips
Thank you for purchasing our Paint Kit! On this page you'll find further instructions to help prepare your for your paint party. Please read thoroughly.
First, if you're a beginner at painting with acrylics, we suggest you watch these videos on YouTube to familiarize yourself with some basics:
What's in my kit? Inside your paint kit supplies should include the following:
What other supplies do I need? Just tape (blue table if you have it), sheets of paper towels and an extra cup of clean tap water.
What do I do with these? Here's a few notes about how to use your supplies:
- Use 5 wood stir sticks to transfer paint to pallet and mixing color. There is one stick for each color so that colors won't mix.
- Table easel - this is optional to use, this size is a lil too small for this size canvas but it is a great size to display your finished artwork. If you were to use the table easel to paint with please see the photos below on how to make your easel work, see photo on the right below. Or you can also prop your canvas onto something sturdy like a wall or stacked books, be sure to cover your work area.
- 1 Popsicle stick is to help give your painting more support on the easel. Tape onto the base, see photo on the left below.
- Plastic cup is for water, we do suggest you have another cup of water so you have clean water near by to rinse your paint brushes really good between colors.
- Paper plate is for mixing colors and the plastic pallet is for when have mixed the colors you want.
- Stencil - cut the extra bottom of the stencil so that it fits the size of your canvas